Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Kee Chia Ming @ Xyle
Birth Date : 28th September 1990
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Dark Brown
Righty or lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Hainan
My Fears : Psycho-pets
My Weaknesses : Spider n worms
My Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian Chicken Pizza?

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : "Oh, still belum finish assignments"
My bedtime : 3 am
My most missed memory : all my friends in sfi.. especially nicky,lemmy,Weikeong,Andrew,Phillip ~

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Both
McDonald or Burger King : McDonald (Need the Happy Meal)
Single or grouped dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Can I pick Bodyglove?
Tea or Nestea : Tea, not BOH but LIPTON
Chocolate or Vanilla : ChocoVanil ( Mixed flavour is the best )
Cappuccino or Coffee : I tot cappuccino is one of the coffee? - For this I'll go with Espresso

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : No
Curse : Duh!?
Take a shower : Go ask your mom this question la..
Have a crush : Yeap , one of my classmate.. but she doesn't realize that..
Think you've been in love : Do you need me to repeat myself??
Go to school : I went to school, currently in college
Want to get married : Who doesn't. Unless those gay, cause tak leh same sex marriage mah.
Believe in yourself : Sometimes this is the main factor that destroy me during exam.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Alcohol : Shandy kira tak?
Gone to the mall : I'm not orang sakai la.
Been on stage : Yea.. lotsa time
Eaten sushi : Yay~ Sushi KING!
Dyed your hair : I got lotsa white hair, but I never dye my hair..

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : Nope
Changed who you were to fit in : Never

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : 26 will be perfect.. stable career and with at least RM20K

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL...
Best eye colour : Red
Best hair colour : Dark Red-Black ( Hungarian's type )
Short hair or long hair : Not too long, not too short
Best height : Same as me
Attitude : Having the same feeling as I do

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : to be exact , 59sec ago, i was changing music , 60sec was on this survey
Hour ago : Writing dumb stuff about anonymous bustart
4.5 hours ago : IT class..
1 month ago : Curious about assignments
Year ago : You go ask your mom this question la.

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : Anything except that fucking anonymous bustart
I feel : like going to bathe now..
I hate : that fuking anonymous bustart
I hide : my underwear underneath my pants
I miss : Phillip and Andrew
I need : to get that fucking anonymous

LAYER 12 : TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
Anyone la

0 comments: