Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

EmO

When things went wrong , we don't blame people for what you've done yourself. My so-called "friends" here in college is a little too ''lazy'' and a little too ''...'' , ( ... = put anything you want ).
They rather go shopping and buy clothes than to do their assignments. Our assignment dateline is on week 11 and we are now in week 7 going 8. They are still ''terhegeh-hegeh'' if u know what i mean la.. and just dump their assignment aside and go shopping buying clothes.

One of the worst thing happened is there is this boy, and I'll repeat this BOY who skipped IT class and went to midvalley to buy clothes ( omg, boy also cannot resist the power of the clothes ). How pathetic! He would just do last minute work ( like what he have done for his Malaysian Studies assignment ) , and I regretted that he's again the same group as me for Business assignment.

I feel uneasy around them now and feel like wanna start to be '' wanna-be emo mode ''. As a ''so-called friends'' , I have already advice them to do their assignments and they're just delaying the works. Sometimes I'm just sick and tired! I wanna my Malacca Buddies ( u know who are they, which is YOU! ) to come INTI college!

Lastly, Mak CIK Fat-LIP Clarkson , stop being Mah-raya Carry! HAHA~

0 comments: