Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

SF-Inti College

First of all , I would like to apologize for not updating my blog for almost a month.. or just a few week. I've been trying my best to update my blog, but when there's time for me to rest, I'll use it up for sleeping. Since my class is on 12noon today, maybe I'll talk a lil bit about my lecturers ( copy from Phillip , hehe )

Ok, lets start from the most basic subject which is Mathematics. This guy named William Shak is one of the worst-funny-unstable mood-crazy-dangerous guy. Practically , he don't know how to teach Maths. He'll just give us his handout and then ask us to study the methods and give exercises. When he explain a mathematic problem, he'll just say " This is this and this is this / This is here and from there is this, understand?". And I'm surprised when he say "Its none of my business if you don't understand, I'll only explain once and thats it". I'll say that I'm giving him the worst lecturer award among the lecturer that teaches me this semester.

Next up is my General Studies lecturer , Mr Yeap Hooi Chong, which I'm having his class at 12 today , is a ultra-funny wannabe , 60years old grandpapa . He told us he's married to an Indian lady and loves Indian food so much until he can't stop eating them. He always use the term " Children and Chao-Gi-Na". Although General Studies is a lil bit boring, but I never find that its boring at all. He's one of the best lecturer. 4 Stars given.

English is the most BORING subject EVER in this sem because of the lecturer , Robert Ng Yak Teng. He forced me to be the class rep ( I'm sick of it ). He always jokes around but no one ever laugh at his jokes. During his lesson, almost everyone will yawn and started to sleep after around 45minutes listening to his crap speech about his life and moral value and what shit and dangling stuff. 0.5 Star.

Business Studies 1 is one subject that needs me to memorize every single word and definition of the subject which makes me wanna die. Ms Kamaleswari is an Indian lady which guides us through this subject. Its not really boring because we'll have debates and group discussion about certain topics. She's one of the lecturer that actually know my name.

Malaysian Studies which is one of the hardest subject for me. Basically Malaysian Studies is a LAN subject or MPW ( Mata Pelajaran Wajib ) or for you to understand, I'll use the term " SEJARAH" which is a subject that requires u to talk about the flow of the history. Currently having headache on the assignment.

Information Technology Principle 1 is my favourite subject .. because I'm majoring in IT. Sorry, I forget the lecturer's name because we changed lecturer. She's a malay lady. She's a little 'fat' but she's friendly. She remembered my name. Haha. I joke around with her. For her assignment, I'm currently doing research on Bluetooth technology.


Basically that's about my lecturer. Sorry gotta go prepare for class.~

- X y L E -

0 comments: