Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

All for One or One for All

Do you rather let everyone suffer because of you, or you suffer for everyone?


This is a situation I'm currently in. I'm stuck between this two questions and they are so annoying. If I choose the first option, people will think that I'm an idiot making them suffer because of me. They will never understand my feelings. Sometimes, its hard to decide when I'm in this kind of situation. Tried once, and I have lots of problems to deal with. I can't stand the heat anymore and feel like walking out of that door and then .. slam it.

How about the second one? I've tried before to be in that situation. Its really heavy, can't even barely walk with that kind of responsibility. Ya, its human natural behaviour to let people know that you had just suffer for them, bare their responsibility and do part of their parts of their part of the job given. To tell the truth, I have never complain this in front of them. They think that I'm just their pet to fetch the stick.

Sometimes, even with people like them, some other people will tend to say that they are so friendly and they are the one who gets the credits. They put up all the shows, getting camera flashes, putting up a smile and at the end, I'm the one who will be left out.

Fairy tales? Stories? I used to believe them but as I face these kind of problems, I starts to believe that all the fairy tales are fake. They were scripted before the scene was played, just like how people treat me, all scripted. After all the jobs, everything is done, I'll be ignored, dumped and feel like being used and dumped, like recycling myself.

Lets just say I try to ignore them, they'll be the one who will be in the right and I'm be in the wrong. In people's eye, I'll be the one who will be getting BLAME BLAME BLAME and I'm sick of it. They have the fun time, I have the hard time. What the heck is this?

0 comments: