Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Reachable Goal

Its been nearly a month since I last updated my blog. Sorry to say I have nearly no time at all to do writings. ' To taste the sweetness and to feel the pain is not easy sometimes '. Some people just don't understand how much time we have. First of all, thank you guys for giving me such a great time during this past few months especially Wey Guan , Nick , Wei Keong , Tzong and the other . I really have a great time hanging out with you guys. Haha. We are more or less one month away from college , and some of you from form 6. A new 'life style' will begin and the old one will still continue. I really hope you guys to remember me . I'm thankful how much friendship all of you possess inside yourself.

We walk behind your parents' shadow and now they are going to walk behind our shadow. Its time we show them that we can take care of them. They're why we are here , to take care of them , to make them proud and to continue their journey. Remember their laughter which will bring joy and pride for who we are today.

Friendship and Family will always be first in my heart. I hope all of you too. You know , its easy to become enemy than to become a good friend.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT 11 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP!
And Let the Friendship CONTINUE!

( =P ) Till Death Do Us Apart ( =P )

-------------------------------------------
My Masterpiece



0 comments: