Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

*Jokes*

=== The Chinese Holy Book ===

If Muslims have the Koran , Christians the Bible , What do the Chinese
in Malaysia have? The Yellow Pages ( business minded )

=== Malaysian Pronunciation ===

John Travolta - John Telah Botak
Peter Stuyvesant - Peter Style Bosan
Arnold Schwarzennegar - Arnold Susah Nak Eja

=== Malaysia Telephone Service Provider ===


012 - Maxis - Moronic and Xtremely Inferior System

016 - Digi - Dearly Investing Garbage Instruments

019 - Celcom - Cannot Enjoy Line Clarity on Outgoing Messages


=== Offspring ===

Foreign Correspondent : How many offspring you have?

Malaysian : Sorry , I don't carry off springs.

=== Manglish ===

Briton : Excuse me , I think I need a little pit stop , I'll catch up with you later.
Malaysian : Toilet! Toilet!

Briton : Sorry , can I enter through here ?
Malaysian : ( finger pointing to a direction ) Can or Not ?

Briton : Don't worry , make yourself at home.
Malaysian : Don't need shy la

Briton : Sorry , how can I help you?
Malaysian : What you want leh ?

Briton : What shall we do ?
Malaysian : How ar?

Briton : I don't think so.
Malaysian : Where got?

Briton : Why are you staring at me ?
Malaysian : See what see?


1 comments:

\/Inc3Nt said...

lol, very funny