Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brand New Style

The mixture of blessing from friends and the love from family is Happiness. I'm full of that. Today, I drove from my house , Malim to MSDC . A very quick ride , took me 10 mins to get there. Practice the side parking , 3 point turn and the hill thingy , and I realize that I didn't pull the handbrake with more 'strength' and the uncle said that I've not enough energy and I feel like telling him , " You want me to break your handbrake?" , and then i pulled it hardly. I bet he can feel that I'm angry. Lol. So next lesson will be on this Saturday , and my Pra will be very soon as he told me about what I should do during Pra and JPJ. I drove home and eventually reach home about 5.45pm , raining! and my mom broke the antic wooden rod , and beg me to help her. So I did and she told me not to tell dad. Lol , can use this chance to threaten her to buy stuff for me ! XD! Dinner will be Vermicelli ( mee hoon ) tonight. Excited about my bro's birthday tomorrow and wonder what to buy for him on his 25th birthday. Lol.

About the title of the post , I'm going to change the layout , new intro about me , new picture of me , new header ( I dislike the black header , coz very ugly ) , and add several link to famous webpage as soon as I have the ''Time'' to do it.

Its time to talk about college , uni , Form 6 . Well , I think most of us already made our choice but some people , ok lah , like very rude.. Wey Guan still kenot decide. Haha. Btw , If compare A-Level and Form 6 , better to take A-Level lor and if you take form 6 , you'll be wasting 1.5year and will end up studying in local-U , which the course will be decided by the government and finishing Uni at about age 24-25 . I'm not sure about the course thingy , you can choose but the government will 'decide' whether you can take that or not since you're under government's support. Thats what I heard from my sister.

We're human and yes we do make mistake. Sometimes people just don't understand teenagers , like they haven't been thru the 'Era of Teenage'. Parents forcing their own child to take the course and wtf are they thinking , its not what their son wanted , and then their child end up studying halfway and quit and the parents put the blame on their child. Some parents just don't understand. And I'm making a statement that engineering is not the only path of success.
Not because I'm jealous of people taking engineering , but its not an easy course and please don't imagine that engineer's job is an easy job , sitting inside air-cond room and shake leg , please do refer to any engineer and try to ask them about their job.

And its confirm that I'm going to Inti College in Nilai , not Nilai College , for Foundation in IT , going to live in the tiny-winy little hostel room. LOL.

Xyle

0 comments: