Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

-DrivE-

Ok , my SPM result is like , average for my standard. I'm quite satisfied with it. First of all , grats to all of you for getting a nice , wonderful result and I'm honored be there for some of you during the result day. Today , or last morning , I went for driving lesson , my first one. I drove the car and its not easy to control it , damn the clutch . I officially dislike driving , but I'm still going to try to like it. It might not be easy the first time u drive , but you will feel comfortable and will get used to it soon. For me , learning and driving the car is easy , just the clutch thingy making me sick. Oh well , I'm going auto anyway . Haha. I made up my mind , after discussing with my family , I'm going to the IT Field , or more specific , the Network Computing in Inti University International College. It is getting late and I have to get up early tomorrow , or later . ( swt... ) I'm going to MP tomorrow , with my mom .

Goodnite , XoXo,

- X y l E -

0 comments: