Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Life Revolution - Chapter 2 : The Happy ME!

Finally I overcome the exam last week and i was not able to post it on time. I have 43/50 ( phew .. didn't even read the book or do any exercise ) . Then this thursday , I'll be attending the 6hrs course ( if I'm not wrong about the time ) . Last friday , I bought my r4 cartridge and a 2GB Memory card which cost me about RM330. Yea, I spent all my angpao money already on this , but I still have a little bit left. Its kind of funny when I think of how I spent my money. I have a great weekend and believe me , spending time with my own family totally rocks especially last saturday where the election thingy was held. We cheered for some people. Its a bit weird though, We are Betty Chew's fan. We cheered and happy for her. She deserve that seat . Well , I do not have pics to be displayed but I'll try to take some next time. I can't wait for the SPM result , a lil excited and a lil nervous+worried. 2days to go , so I don't wish all of you good luck , but a little bit courage will do. Haha. Psst.. I heard there aren't many people getting straight As , just a RUMOR only. So , I've to jump to my bed and sleep now. See you all around during result day.

0 comments: