Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Life Isn't A Fairy Tale

What if one day I've changed into another person. I'm sick of my life now , pissed with some pathetic people and I'm now undergoing mental collapse. I might be looked down but who knows what will happen one day. I'm sick of some people treating me like a toy . When they need me , they'll ask me to do something and when its done , they'll kick me like a ball. I'm not going to ask anyone to do me a favor now , cause I'm gonna pay an unreasonable price like being looked down or mentally tortured. This is what my PREVIOUS life was about. Too good to some sickening people and I looked stupid with that heart , soul and mind. I'll look for a better life which suits me and now I realize how much meaner and sicker I must get in order to be on the 'high way' . Well , I'm not gonna lose and left out anymore ! Please , people use other people to get 'something' that WILL benefits them , including betraying FRIENDS , FAMILY MEMBER and etc.

You see , PLEASE REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID TO ME , you might think this is childish but I learned something from it. Perhaps losing you might be a good thing anyway.

LIFE ISN'T A FAIRY TALE !

0 comments: