Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

SPM Result Release Date.

It has been a week since I last posted a post =D , kinda miss the feeling of blogging.. so suddenly have the idea to post about SPM thingy. Haha.. not trying to scare some of you :D . Its confirmed that the SPM Result for 2007 Candidates will be released on either 10th , 11th or 12th of March. Well , this is already 90% after my survey. I think it might be 11th because I've heard from many parent and teachers saying that date. Hmmm... So our vacation will be over soon and then we'll start to plan our collage life , not forgetting that some of them already made their move . At least we have 'a' month before getting it , why don't we just have our fun and then struggle that stupid result thingy? Its the same as 'a' month before SPM , which we struggle then have fun. Oh ya , tomorrow is Wei Keong's Birthday , so I wish all of you to wish him Happy Birthday .. or just call him and say that ~

0 comments: