Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

- Naruto -


While surfing the web for Naruto latest episode preview , I saw this cute picture.
I really like the 'Chibi' Temari and 'Chibi' Shikamaru. Nothing actually happen today. One peace fine day for me. I hope to all my blog reader too. I've been to Wei Keong's house the other day. His hair... still the same , like burnt grass. Haha. Hope he does not read my blog XD. LOL. Guess you guy sure play the Naruto Shinpudden* II (Forget hw to spell ) liao , but I still prefer the first edition cause the new edition's 'Select Your Character' Screen really sucks. LOL , I took 5 minutes to find Temari. =) . Well there are many funny blogger , like Wingz from The Rojaks with funny jokes and sometimes 'dirty jokes' . You'll might want to view it everyday for new post. Speaking of that , I'll like to share a video with my blog readers :





Almost time for Saturday. XoXo .

0 comments: