Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

- Show Off -

Todae IS a busy day . Yes , I'm now busy blogging :D . OK! Todae I went to Mahkota Parade and Parkson Grand . ( Same building lah ) and bought New Year Clothes ( I don't understand why must buy new clothes ! ) . I hate shopping for clothes and pants. But I'm quite happy cause I bought some nice outfit for myself. LOL . OK! Don't get me wrong , I'm not trying to show off , *psst* Believe me lah. Keke. Ok ! Enjoy the pics. :D !!



One HOT Magazine. Really Hot!
Rating : 4/5

A Pair of Nike Shoes ( Sneaker Gua )
This is my first Nike Shoe ( Really! )
Rating : NO RATING cause Verli Nice

Bontton's Grain Sack T-Shirt .
Love It.
Rating : 5/5



BodyGlove's Shorts ( Bought this cause no size liao - Too FAT ~ T.T )
Rating : 3/5


Bontton's Shirt
Nice Shirt. Love It.
Rating : 4.5/5

Purple T-Shirt. Yea , Love the colour hate the green design.
Rating : 4/5


Guess what ? I saw Shaun Lee today at Parkson working at Botton section. Besides that I saw another Form 6 guy working at Bodyglove , and another at Tropicana Life. LOL!


Please Do Not Park Your Car At MP Parking Lot. If you really wanna go MP , park your car at DP and walk to MP! :D!

0 comments: