Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Grudge

Holding grudge against someone is tiring, but everyone I've talked to ask me to forgive and forget. I tried, I gave it my best shot but something kept on bugging me every time I tried to do so. Maybe it's because of one sentence from the past, and it causes permanent damage to my heart. I'm not afraid because I know that some people out there still cares about me, and I'm important in someway, but what I'm afraid is about the dark side of each and everyone out there, they might be using me, or toying me around. Some people say I'm overreacting over small stuff but they are the one who does not really understand me, and they started judging me.

I might look okay , calm and crazy at times, but they doesn't know those rough roads I'm taking, because I don't want drag people around me into my moody-emo mood. Hiding emotions is perhaps my best ability. I know some people like to poke fun about me, even behind my back and in front of me. I can show that I don't even care but deep inside of me, it started bleeding non-stop, crying and begging them to stop.

I did however secretly cry when I'm alone and when no one is around. I don't want to make people feel like I'm some weakling and it is too much for me to take it. I don't wanna let people notice that my world is shattering into pieces. I know it wouldn't hurt so much as time passes.

When I wake up in the morning, what done is done.. I need to carry on with my life and I kept on telling myself not to look at the past.. and not to look at what's gonna happen.. but to concentrate on the present and do whatever it takes to be the best in hiding my fragile side from this cruel world.

0 comments: