Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friends

Friends are always important. You might have a lot of friends, but there are some friends that you know that they're always backstabbing you. Good friends doesn't care about what you did, but best friends will always advice you, motivate you and cheer you up no matter what you did. I still remember what my lecturer told me; "People cannot differentiate friends from acquaintances". It literally means that not everyone that you know can be your friends but rather they are known as acquaintances.

I have friends which are caring, hardworking , cheerful. But this one special friend of mine, he shares his feelings with me, encourages me and we share some things in common. He has never been selfish to others. Although we have this gap in education, which he's better than me by a lot, he's never laughed nor looked down on me. Perhaps, his attitude has led me to who I am today. I can't thank him more than anything else.

Here's another friend of mine, we were together most of the time during our secondary school life. We talked, we laughed and of course we picked on teachers together too. We joked a lot about teachers, talked crap and even spend most of our time together. He's definitely a very good friend that I just can't say "Thank You" but to be there for him all the time whenever he needs me. He played a vital role in my life too.

Here's another friend of mine, we met in college. Although we seldom (or never) talk to each other during our early year in foundation, we immediately became close during our degree year. He's never shy to help others. Besides having good personalities, he's never selfish and always have the attitude to always ready to share and to make sacrifices. At times, I feel like I did not do anything to enhance our friendship but he's never complain or what-so-ever.

Friends.. is a big word. Without them, we cannot survive. That's why don't ever say you don't need friends.

0 comments: