Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Life - Part 2

Age 13 - 17
-----------

I still remember the day I got the letter saying I'll be in SMK Tun Tuah. I cried for quite some time and went into the "Emo" mode. I was bullied in that school but luckily got transferred out. I still remember Me, Phillip and Andrew started to be real good friends but they got transferred to SFI first. I remembered the day I stepped into SMK St. Francis for the first time. My mom thought the SPBT room was the book shop and the actual real first teacher that I've met is actually Puan Chua. Everyone was shocked that I was there. They go "Eh isn't that Kee?". For some reason, I was put in 1 Putih and I remembered it was Puan Gan's period. She's teaching Mathematics during that time. I was placed beside Tang Jeng Yit. Haha. I was in the same class as Phillip and Andrew, Wei Keong and others.

As time goes, I became real close to Wei Keong. We laughed and talked about the teachers. It's fun and also during that time, Phillip and I became real good friends. We used to sing and bitch around the class laughing at those teachers. Recess was the best time. We get to bitch around at the quadrangle.

Phillip then parted ways with us, he went to 2Hijau and Wei Keong and I were still in the Putih. Form 2 was one hell of a year. I remember the first day in class. They went like "Omg! Our Class Teacher will be Puan Rita". Everyone was cursing and yelling until she appeared. Me and Wei Keong sat just in front of him and we talked about her legs and her bags.. or should I say made fun of her from her hair to her legs. Our BM teacher was funny. Her name is Puan Loh Ev-Onne. Her punishment.. can be said the best punishment to have. "Sila ambil kerusi dan duduk di luar!"; with a "SILA". Another thing that happened was when the MITC Marching thingy. I fainted because they didn't give us enough time to rest. That's the first time I was hospitalized.

Form 3, I barely made it into the Putih. Again we made fun of the teachers and others. We sat at the last row and we barely studied. I did badly for PMR. Real Bad!

Form 4, is the time we make our choice, whether to be in the Science or Art Stream. Everyone was expecting me to be in the Science class, even my close friends, but I choose the 3rd Class, which is half science and half art. I kind of regret going into that class with most of them with the childish attitude, which is why during Form 4 and Form 5, there are major changes in my attitude. I 'emo' a lot during these 2 years of my school life. I hated Accounting because it really sucks, but to be honest, it was very easy. In my F4 and F5, test and exam, I only got a B and all As for Accounting. :P~

SPM .. I always thought its the worst thing that is gonna happen in my life. Well I didnt study at all and I got really bad results.

5 comments:

WeiKeong said...

OMG!! You addressed Pn. Rita as a "HE"... WTF?! XD! Yeah... I didn't really put effort into my studies but I had hell lotta fun!!

WeiKeong said...

I remembered Pn. Rita came in to the class for her period, then the next five minutes, she went, "Kevin Tan stand outside!" or "Eh Simon, come here! What did I tell you? Shaddup izanet??!!" then kena lepok. Ahahahahaha!! She never failed to do those.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I was also sent to SMK Tun Tuah and I also felt bad at first and I was also bullied by everyone in my class. Well maybe not bully but that's a bunch of people hating me. But after almost a year there, everything turned upside down. When I was Form 5, I was the socialite, the centre of attention and also the star. Haha~ I din regret of going to that sch man...hehe~

Anonymous said...

there's* not that's haha! typing error =P

jOsh_taKumi86 said...

eh wah lao...
sad la like that says ur f4 and f5 times...
i tot u having great time during that time...