Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Avatar 3D - Recommended


CM's Rating : 4/5

I was planning to go to Phillip's house until he got fed up and said "Lets go to MP, I'll drive!" I drove to his house around 1.10pm and reached around 1.20pm and he was like "Come in my house first, takkan you wanna straight away go?" and then after 5minutes he went like "Come la lets go lah". LOL.

Then we both went to DP, and the parking entrance wasn't blocked; so I thought there were still parking spaces and I asked Phillip to search for parking and after 5-6 rounds , and god damn it, we found one. Phillip was reversing for the parking until one non ethical person barged into our parking. Phillip looked pissed off and he uses the "F" word for the first time. LOL!

Then we went for lunch at McDonalds. McChicken! And we're planning what to do. Since there's nothing else to do, I decided to asked him to go to the cinema and he agreed. We're planning what to watch and then he said "Lets watch Avatar 3D" it's almost time for the airing. I bought the tickets while Phillip went to buy the Popcorn for me. I was like .. OMG its RM34 for 2 tickets, Phillip was like "What?!" and I think I said "aiyah nvm la".

So we went into the cinema and we went to the wrong theater. <-- LOL!.

Then when we reached at the correct theater, the movie starts. LOL, It was like waiting for us.

About The Movie
------------------

This is a Sci-Fi Fantasy movie. The story is like a bunch of military earthlings trying to steal the resources from the planet and scientist trying to discover the secret of the planet , the resources and energy. It's because those military earthlings doesn't believe in the trees that are able to connect to each other and feels like human do, they destroy the Mother Tree which all The Peoples are staying in and where the resources are.

Why is this movie good?

1st: 3D Experience
-------------------

The 3D Effect makes the movie looks cooler and realistic since it is overall a Sci-Fi Fantasy movie. If you watch the "Non 3D" Avatar, I bet it isn't as nice as the 3D one.

2nd: Colours
-------------

Since it's a 3D Movie, they are rich in colours, very colourful and very interesting.



Downside of the movie
-----------------------

1st: The 3D Glasses
--------------------

If you're wearing spec/glasses, I suggest that you be ready for it!

2nd: Short Story
-----------------

It is rather a short simple story but it took 3hours. The plot is rather simple and some places are draggy and I wish the battle scenes to be longer.

3rd: No Subtitles
-----------------

Yes, NO SUBTITLES for 3D version. Luckily they used simple English which even I can understand.


Overall, this movie is highly recommended if you haven't really try the 3D movies out (except the one in GENTING which is crappy)

0 comments: