Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just Another Day

I have been holidaying for about 6days now, since last Friday and I'm bored. Gosh, how I wanted the final exams to end and now wanting to go back to college. Well, I did pretty bad in my final, oh well who cares about that. This morning, woke up and had breakfast with my sis and parents. Gosh, I'm very full. Lol. Funny thing is that I don't eat as much as I did before this. After that, we went to the photo shop in Bunga Raya to claim my sis's grad pics. Kinda nice.

After that, my mom went to the bank, opposite my house and she bought Mee. Gosh, My sis and I just ate 3 hours ago and now this? Mom's a little crazy anyway. My sis send me a link to Lego and I'm currently obsessed with Lego toys. Gonna go Mid Valley and Time Square to find them out on Jan 2, after my enrolment. Can't wait to go SHOPPING (can't believe I just said that). Then Lem asked me to dotA and I accepted and waited till my butt grow fungus (for chun yian). its a 3 vs 3 game (random team) and my team won, (2 times double kill =D) .

I managed to edit my layout and fix a lot of things on my blog. Oh ya, for your info, I have a facebook account now. Search for 'Kee Chia Ming', and I'll be the first on the results list. How's the header? I edit it for hours now and still look kind of weird. Alies de l'amour means Wings of Love in French.

My exams result might be released on Dec 23~26, scared. Wish me Luck!

Lastly,
Quote of the Day: Lets just be realistic and do not live in a place where you shouldn't be!

0 comments: