Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Present?

At first, it was announced that my final exam results will be revealed on the 24th to 27th of Dec, but then Santa came early this time. Well, I am a little disapointed yet a had a little sigh of relief. My result's in the 'OKAY' category.

CSC1228 : Information Technology Principles 2 A
Comment : I knew I was gonna get A for this subject. If I didn't get A for this, I'll jump down from the top of the Twin Tower. I can do all the question and from my objectives which is 25 of them, its perfect with no error. I can't believe I actually know all the answers too. I used like 5mins to finish them.

CSC1229 : Fundamentals of Programming A
Comment : Quite a shock, I screwed up my objective part but I guess GOD really helped me in Section B. I could barely survive the Objective part. Section B was moderate level. Some questions are hard, some are easy. The most important is, the lecturer used the exercises questions which I didn't really do them, but well, those questions are not as tough as the assignments. I have got 87/100 for Assignment 1 and 78/100 for Assignment 2 and 40/50 for Test.

CSC1234 : Software Application A
Comment : Is she blind or what? Let me tell you, I didn't even study for this paper.

ENL1208 : Intermiediate English A
Comment : The reason why people can't get A for English is because they screwed up the Essay part. She was providing a guide on how to write the outline, but most of them followed the guide blindly. You cannot trust that guide, and if you followed, kiss your 20marks goodbye.

MAT1208 : Intermiediate Mathematics B
Comment : I hate maths! I tried to love it, but it doesn't wanna come close to me. But I taught I was gonna get a C for Maths because I can tell you that I didn't do 5questions which cost 2-4marks.

Moral Education B
Comment : This subject is totally a stupid moron and unnecassary subject. Government just wanna play some trick in Private U thats why they say its a MPW ( Mata Pelajaran Wajib ) and INTI wanna make more money because many people will fail the MPWs.



Merry Christmas

0 comments: