Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mezmoradia.

This week is kind of busy. I'm rushing my Moral Assignment. Moral Education is a total crappy subject. When i read the text book, a page which consist of approximately 300words, almost 150words I do not understand at all. Some sentence are formed using frontier words, and I cannot interpret them at all. Maybe my English is poor. Well, I'll be handling my English with care now. English class is a little boring, learn about sentences, parts of speech and so on.

Today, when I'm having Mathematics class, two lady from the award department stormed into the classroom and called 4 names. I was the first to be called. I was awarded the Merit Certificate. The Merit certificate is for the students that scored in their final exams without any C, excluding those MPW ( Mata Pelajaran Wajib , e.g : Moral, Malaysian Studies ). Although I can't get excellent award, but I'm happy with that. I worked so hard for that moment. The ceremony will be held on 8th October, Wednesday, 4pm. I'll post the picture if I have the chance to buy them.

Talking about my new neighbour, a nigga. One word to describe him.. Terrible. Everyday, he play his music with high volume. Can't stand it. Even now he's doing that. Can you imagine he play his Nigga music ( the YOYOyoyoyo style music) 9am in the morning and 11pm at night. I'm going to complain about this matter to the Accomodation Office as soon as I have the time.

Lastly, I'm turning 18 soon. Hopefully, I'll be able to leave the sad memories behind and bring those good memories with me.

Quote To Share : No people is better than anyone except themselves.

P/S : Mezmoradia will be the new name for my blog. I'll change it a.s.a.p~

Signing off with PEACE,
X y L E

0 comments: