Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged by Lemmy

If you could spend one Ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
I'll keep it for one year and buy an iPod

What is your most favourite thing to do?
Online-ing.. I'm 24/7 Online. :)

What kind of news do you read?
Any news especially about technology/computer and games.

What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
I'm already fat, so I wouldn't mind to get anymore fats.

Is there someone in your heart right now?
Yah, my family.

Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes. All I need is sufficient amount of sleep, food and Internet access with a computer.

What are you afraid to lose the most?
My parents.

What do you feel like doing right now?
buying Samsung Omnia and my dream laptop.

If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Nop, I'll do everything else to let her know that I love her.

List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you-
He's a good friend, creative and independent.

What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Love me as much as I love her.

What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Not 'choi'-ing me.

If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Berries, cause it contain glucose, vitamins and water. All you need to survive.

If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy.

If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I'm very happy with my attitude.

Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Myself.

How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Successful, rich and of cause married with a son and a daughter

What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I don't know??

If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
My bed.. haha

Boxer or briefs?
briefs.

Tag 8 people:
I don't know. Anyone that see this thing?

0 comments: