Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Stop! Stare! and Don't Go!

First and foremost, I'll like to apologize to everyone. I know I promised to make a post on last Wednesday on my Chatbox, but I did not have the time to do so because of presentations. These few weeks, I've been busy with them and didn't even have the time for myself. When I've time, I'll just sleep! LOL! There have been downs and ups these past few weeks. I decided to write em down for you guys to read!

First of all, I'm glad that I get 8/10 marks for my General Studies Test 2, which improved one mark from the previous test. I never thought that I'll get 8 marks because I did not actually finish the third essay. LOL! For my Mathematic Test 2, I got 50/50! Yay! Full marks! I'm shocked too, never thought I will get full mark because there's only two people that got full marks ( one of em is me :P )

Lets get into presentation. Basically, my MPW presentation was like, ugh, the best if compared in my group ( I know what you're thinking right now.. "muka tembok") But I'm quite upset with the assignment + presentation mark for myself which is 40/55! I know that the problem isn't from my presentation, but from the assignment. Speaking about presentation, I'm having two presentation tomorrow, or to be exact, TODAY! and another on TUESDAY. OMG ( not god, but gosh ), I'll be freaking tired. But its OK because WEDNESDAY is a public holiday for NEGERI SEMBILAN, which means NO CLASS! YESSS!, but.. final in two weeks.. have to study T.T!

Speaking about presentation, that fellow got jealous and spread his own 'rumors' and badmouthing my style of presenting to other people in the class. One of 'his' girlfriend told me.

Jessica : He say the way you present is like ...................
Me : Why he so nosy one?
Jessica : Biasalah... jealous mah..
Me : Haha!

Lol, she actually hates him and the whole class know he's after her. ( MUKA like MONKEY! )
And the funny part is, he used my style of presenting to present his General Studies report. How Funny!? Very Funny. I was like WTF?? Say me then own self copy people's style. BTW, when he's presenting, no one actually care about him.

OK, I'm quite tired of talking about that Jealous-Hearted Super Duper Ultimate CopyCat Freak or 4SOF ( Super Syok Sendiri Show Off Freak ) , which he always showing off his iTouch or something liddat. Cheh, like I can't afford to buy one liddat. 8GB = RM1.4K only mah! (LOL, actually no money.. )

Last Thursday, I received a sms from my Business Studies group member, she wrote :

" Eh, the mgt assignment information I cant find, then I dont wan find d...then I also dunno how.. I dont wan find d."

I was like WTH? WTF? Is she forcing me to do her part? I'm not the leader, why SMS ME? I didnt reply her, instead I ask the leader to deal with her. Is not like I'm forcing her to do that part because we randomly pick the number after dividing the task. She kept on saying I'm doing the easy part! I picked the number the last OK!? I'm quite upset with the group assignment which is why my I'm doing my IT assignment alone!

Finals in two week, time to be equipped with notes and books. I'll be busy the whole week. My break starts on mid of August for only 2 Weeks! So sad, other college got 1month break!

XoXo,
X y L E

0 comments: