Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life in the Hectic Pace

I have so much work to do, but yet so little time. There's been a controversy inside me on whether which one should I finish up first, and I end up wasting time doing nothing. Is this a kind of sickness or weakness? Sometimes, after finishing a work, I feel not satisfied with the result but I can't do a thing to make it better! Is this a good or bad thing inside a student? I feel dissatisfied even if I put all my effort in doing things. I'm wondering if such situations occur in other student.

Life in the Hectic Pace! Yes, very busy. I'm loaded with responsibility that I have to bear them. College life is never easy. Yes, this is just the first semester! People might say that I'm boosting, but who cares? This is my blog, I write whatever I want to. These coming weeks will be my busiest moment in this semester. I'll have 5 presentations which one of them is on next Friday, and 1 public speaking two more weeks from now. I'm having tests, one on tomorrow and two on next week. Presentation slides not finished, not enough time to study for test, assignments not finished. I personally think that group assignments troubled me a lot as the member kept on delaying their work.

Friend or Foe? Two word are used name an individual. The answer is BOTH! I have this so-called friend or to be specific , my classmate , which is jealous of me getting higher marks in English test, Business test and Maths test. He did not talk to me since Monday and he makes me feel that I'm in the wrong for getting more marks than him. He wanted to win everybody, and yet I'm not the highest scorer in all the subject. In business test, he got 23.5/30 , i got 26/30 which I did not expect to score that high, and another guy scored 26.5/30 which is a business pathway student. In college, there is no need for you to compare your test marks or other thing with your classmate. You should have feel the satisfaction after scoring what you should have score. One thing i know is that he have been submitting past year questions for the lecturers to check his answer, but I still get better result than him which is the prime factor that he's not satisfied of his hard work. I can guarantee that if some of you acting like him, you're gonna be diminished by your own weakness.

I grateful that I have my sister to accompany me in this semester, teaching me so much thing. I'm thankful for my friends who visits my blog to share my taught and feelings. I'm thankful to have such wonderful friends in Malacca! ! Thank you all for reading something I wrote.

X y L E~

P/S : I'll not be updating my blog till end of July. I'll try to upload at least one post a week , most probably on Saturday or Sunday. Check out my blog till then.


0 comments: