Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sealed Soul.

Has anyone ever felt that you're trap in the world that you're not supposed to be? Has anyone ever felt that you're not allowed to speak ? Has anyone ever felt that you're not doing your best to protect the people who you love ?

Well , I would say : Stand up for the right and for YOUR Rights. I regreted 3 or 4 years ago not making a statement face-to-face with him. Really regretted a lot. Back in that day , I'm not courage enough to stand up for my sister and mother. Not that I'm a coward but I really don't know what I'm suppose to do. The only thing I know was to cry and cry , scream and shout. I promised myself not to let anyone hurt my love one. I'm not as lucky as other children. People say that I'm rich , live in fabulous , marvelous , luxury life , but there's a story behind these thing. I rather live in an average life with no fear every night. Why do WE have to pay the price , the fear and tears . Really, I'm going psycho one day , and I don't know what will happen when I'm in that state.

I'm tired of living in this kind of life. I feel like dying and commit suicide at times , but when I look at my mother , I know that she suffer so much on bringing me to this world . So I couldn't give up my life that easily. I promise that I'll love her no matter what.

No matter how much I suffer , I'm still not suffering as much as she suffered all these years. Chinese New Year is just around the corner , and the atmosphere in the house is like , dead??

Never Treat Your Children The Way Your Parents Treat You.(The Bad Side Of Your Parents )

0 comments: