Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Copy Cat

Uhmm .. Blogspot account huh? Got quite a number of them but forgotten all the login name and password already. Yes , I admit that i got jealous by looking at my friends blog , especially Nicholas's blog and Phillip's blog. So I decided to write one too. Maybe might not get attention from all my friend , but lets make it an online diary. I admire some of my friends so much. They have great thinking skill , talking skill and writing skill which makes me kinda jealous of them. Unlike the previous "me" , I don't and won't say that. LOL . I've learn how to appreciate friends after schooling days are over for me. Now I remember how bitchy for me to treat some of them last time. Those day really brought me lots of joy and fun. I was told by my friend that the SPM result will be announced on the 11Th of March ( citation needed ). Chinese New Year is just around the corner , so I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very :



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !



1 comments:

Sean Ong said...

alamak..wat to copycat..ur chia ming ryt? lol..just blog wat is in ur heart lo..r u serious dat our results out on 11 march? coool...