Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Einstein's Mathematics.

I came across these questions from one of the website (which I forgot the url); so I wanna share it. Try answering it if you can.

Question 1
18 workers can finish building 9 houses in 49days. How much time (in days) needed for 13 workers to finish building 20 houses?

Question 2
10 workers can finish carrying 139 bags of rice of 10KG each in 25minutes. How much workers does the company need to finish carrying 559bags of rice of 5KG each in 55 minutes?

I don't know the answer either. Maybe you guys should figure them out or ask your teachers or lecturers to figure them out.

K~ I'll post another post on this weekend.

Toodles.

1 comments:

七仔 CJ said...

Aiyo, chia ming..
u so free go count those question meh??..
haha~
Hapii CNY!!^^