Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Semester , New Hope

I just received my Examination results. I'm quite happy and at the same time, it's quite disappointing.

Information Technology Principles 1 A
Elementary English A
Basic Mathematics B+ [damn this]
General Studies A
Business Studies 1 A
Malaysian Studies C [ I nvr study for this subject cause I was sick -.- ]

I know I done all my best but it's not enough for my Mathematics caused I worked my ass off for that because I knew my Maths was like the worst of all the subject except for Malaysian Studies. Its okay, everybody is surprised because of that. I went for enrollment today and it was quite fast and smooth.

My new semester's session/section will be 9B1 and this is the only class for IT Student. I'm shocked to found out that there are only around 24+ students from March and May intake taking IT pathway and there are like 7Class for Business student each consist of 35+ students. I find it IMPOSSIBLE!

Edit: LOL~ Just received an update on my IntiOnline

All credits all to IntiOnline. ( I might get sued for copying their image.. cause INTI only love money)

I'm luckily to get good lecturers for my IT subject, just the Moral Education lecturer.. a bit sucky cause he did not like my sister and I think he still remember her and prob will know I'm her brother because of our unique surname. Oh well, who know.

There's another thing, lately there have been hackers on MSN Live Messenger and I'll like to advice you guys NOT to accept any unknown/small files [50KB~100KB] files and make sure that your Antivirus is up-to-date.

Last and not least, I'll like to thank you guys for the outing on Alex's birthday and the other outing we did.

Well, see ya guys whenever I'm free on Saturday and Sunday.


Quote to share :
~Study hard the smart way~

Signing off~
X y L E


0 comments: