Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

College Life.

Ok , so I know I didn't update my blog for quite some time now and I'll like to apologize if I disappoint some of you , especially Alex ( .. haha ) . College life is totally different from secondary school life or Form 6 life. Ya , some people might think that college life is an easy-going life than form 6 in terms of syllabus , but its the hostel life we're living , and not under our parents' armpit. We have to wash , cook , and do everything ourself.

My first week was horrible , yea I'll admit that I did not really make any friends , but I really enjoyed my second week. I have friends from JB , Selangor and even England , and I'm the only Malaccan in the class. I just realize that people of our age from Melaka is actually a little childish and immature. After communicating with them , I now see that academic is actually a dumb thing , but the way we think is the most important.

I'm surprised to see Tatva and Manoj here too. Tatva lives in the same block as me.
Well this is basically what my life is about. Although it might be tiring , but college life seems just a little fun than secondary life.

- To Form 6 students , Work Hard and YOU'LL ENJOY!

0 comments: